Kenya The Good Wife - Keeping It Real For Independent Women!
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

How Many Hearts have YOU Broken?
Too Big OR Too Small?
Do you have a SECRET CRUSH?
To "EAT" or not to "EAT"....
Sexual Communication

Categories

Relationships
SEX
powered by

My Blog

Do you have a SECRET CRUSH?

Crush, secret crush
CRUSH:
"a burning desire to be with someone who you find very attractive and extremely special"
For EG:
1. I am so crushing on that new supervisor over by Sales.
OR
2. before we went out, i had a crush on him for almost a year!

I personally am aware of many of my co-workers "crushing" on each other whether in secret or openly, which led me to write this topic today.

Crushes can be harmless or VERY DANGEROUS especially if you are in a serious relationship and are unable to control yourself.
If you and your crush are both single and available then go ahead & flirt the time away!
If not, be very careful what you do/say as your actions can/will hurt the unsuspecting object of your affections and other innocent parties.

DO YOU HAVE A SECRET CRUSH? WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT IT?

23 Comments to Do you have a SECRET CRUSH?:

Comments RSS
KPM on Thursday, April 4, 2013 2:50 PM
Very tame today guys...

college paper.org reviews on Friday, May 24, 2019 3:35 PM
Yes, I have a secret crush on my church mate, I don't want to tell him because it feels so awkward when he knows. We're friends for almost two years, he's so handsome, kind, and especially God-fearing. I have a crush on him when the first time I saw him at the church. I want that we are still best friends that's why I don't want to tell him. I hope that our friendship will last until the end and I also hope that he is my God's will so we will be live by the grace and guidance of the Lord. Until now I am keeping it in secret, I am the only one who knows it that I have feelings for him. It is very hard for me to keep it secret, but I really need to.

Sani-Boo on Thursday, April 4, 2013 3:18 PM
I dont have any secret crushes, I love my boyfriend very much anyways so it really hard to like someone else anyways....just sayin'

KPM on Thursday, April 4, 2013 3:27 PM
well good for you!

Damion on Thursday, April 4, 2013 3:18 PM
Honestly, I think everyone does...married or single. You probably see someone whom you know you'd be interested in and overtime it slowly becomes a crush. What would I do about it? Well, personally I always look at the menu...but I will never order.

KPM on Thursday, April 4, 2013 3:30 PM
Thanks for being honest...LOOK BUT NEVER TOUCH

Chris B. on Thursday, April 4, 2013 3:26 PM
Nothing wrong with having a crush. I for one have a few crushes that I definitely think can "GET IT!" But that's all it is...for the moment anyway. Kno Dat!

KPM on Thursday, April 4, 2013 3:32 PM
Chris thanks for being honest...Flirting is ok among SINGLE consenting adults...

Kirk on Thursday, April 4, 2013 3:34 PM
Its normal, depending on your status you should kno yourself and kno what to do...

Nadzzie on Thursday, April 4, 2013 3:43 PM
I have crush and it is just normal as well. I will flirt but I wont go too far with it because it's never good setting up someone when you know that you will never get down with them like that. Kno dat!

KPM on Thursday, April 4, 2013 3:46 PM
All of us have that moment, but you are right, we shouldn't go too far if we know nothing is possible...

Sassi on Thursday, April 4, 2013 3:47 PM
I personally think that everyone has a crush; nothing is wrong with having a crush. I think crushes are healthy for a relationship, it keeps your realationship on it's toes its how you go about it...just saying

KPM on Thursday, April 4, 2013 3:48 PM
Sassi on point again!

Tpretty on Friday, April 5, 2013 10:33 AM
I know I definately have a crush on someone, but it will never get far. I am involved and mi man look good,but it doesn't mean you dont see other mean that look the same or better. Its just being human no matter if you love yu man but its up to you how far you take it.Some crushes just stays crushed lol until they are crushed away ...dwl

KPM on Friday, April 5, 2013 10:36 AM
I totally agree TPretty...Crushes are apart of being human even if ur involved with someone its still nice to look.

Damion P on Thursday, April 18, 2013 6:42 PM
Its normal to have a crush but for me i dont like to leave it as crush...I prefer to act and let the person know that I would like to crush them..lol

Gemini on Friday, April 19, 2013 8:12 AM
Crushin is fun SOMETIMES; esp if it gets to the point of flirting. Its up to u to first healthily decide if its something u wanna step up a notch n take farther. This decision requires a lot o consideration tho. Bear in mind tho: wen crushin leads to stalkin, that ish ain't no longer fun. :p

KPM on Thursday, May 16, 2013 10:49 PM
Thanks for your support and your compliments mean alot. I hope to add more interesting hot topics to my Blog page/ website so stay tuned for future updates!

crush on Wednesday, November 26, 2014 11:07 AM
Thanks much pertaining to expressing this website with us. It offers a superior a major assortment of useful info. Good work anyone put into that.

"anonymous" on Wednesday, May 2, 2018 7:31 AM
good post

professional academic writers on Wednesday, May 2, 2018 8:22 AM
Thomas Jefferson what a name.Nice post.Guys I am in dire need of good notes for writing service.Can anyone guide me please?Thanks.

v on Sunday, May 5, 2019 8:18 AM
v

frases on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 9:22 AM
Actually its very nice site! this is my first visit on this site my friend gave the link of this site! and site is really great